Our Members | Tribeca Synagogue
WE OFFER THOSE WHO JOIN TRIBECA SYNAGOGUE MEMBERSHIP IN AN EXTRAORDINARILY VARIED COMMUNITY IN WHICH ALL MEMBERS ARE ACCEPTING AND WELCOMING OF OTHERS.
Top bridge player
Artists, established and emerging
We Are Many And We Are One
What can we offer you?
We can be the Jewish community that you are looking for. We can offer:
- A welcoming place to go for High Holidays services
- A traditional service and Kiddush on Shabbat
- Classes for you and/or your children to learn more about Torah, chagim (holidays) and being Jewish
- A place to daven (pray)
- A place to hold all of your life cycle events, from brises/baby namings to Bar/Bat Mitzvahs to weddings
- A close-knit, creative and open-hearted community
The Tribeca Synagogue has something unique to offer, something that has to be experienced to be understood. Join us for prayers, for a lecture, for a gallery opening, for a concert, or for a simcha, and feel that “something” for yourself.
Talk to us about what you are looking for – contact us.
What Do We Ask of You?
Above all, we ask that you participate in our synagogue and community life as you are moved and as you are able.
We have services, classes and events throughout the year, and we urge you to join us for all that you can.
We also ask that you support our community financially. Our dues are modest, and there is no minimum membership requirement for families of Bar/Bat Mitzvah students. However, we are a small community and we cannot survive without the financial support of our members and those who attend our services and Kiddushim. We ask very little for what we offer, but we cannot thrive without the support of our community.